Working at WinTech is unique, as you will not be pigeonholed into one role or job activity. For example, our programmers take on the roles of subject matter expert, interface designer, programmer and documenter. All team members get involved with support, testing and training. Specific job responsibilities vary based on your role and which products you work on and may include:
- Program product enhancements
- Design, test and document program features
- Support and train clients
We may not always be actively looking for candidates, but we are happy to consider a resume. Good candidates generally:
- have 5-10 years of experience working in pension consulting or administration
- enjoy using math and logic skills to solve difficult problems
- have a degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or a related field
- have strong knowledge of current regulatory environment governing pension plans
- have strong communication skills
Any knowledge of our products or actuarial credentials is considered a plus.
Interested persons should email their resume to Elissa Tauber at email@example.com.