Your Current Policies
Long term implications
- Are spending and investment policies out of balance?
- What spending levels can be expected under the current policies?
- How volatile could spending be over the short and long term?
- Is generational equity being achieved?
- Chance of decreased spending
- Chance of decreased principal
Restricted asset pools
- Create asset pools with their own asset allocation, spending policy, or gifts
Spending policy changes
- Effect of drawdown
- Donor restrictions
- Minimum payouts
- Under water restrictions
- Yale/Stanford Rules
- Ad hoc spending
- Custom rule
Investment policy changes
- Select candidate portfolios from an efficient frontier
- See effect of policies side by side
- Define risks according to your unique circumstances and measure it
- Identify policy changes that improve risk profiles
Share, Inform, Act
- Work transparently, unlocking assumptions, calculations, and methodologies from their “black box”
- Share the analysis easily with others, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Drive spending discussions with data, rather than politics
- Make informed decisions